10x MORE EFFECTIVE
Thanks to Optivida’s patented liposomal technology, OptiSorb™
Zero Hemp Seed Oil
Full-spectrum hemp extract
Grown on organic farms in Colorado
10x More Potent
Thanks to our patented OptiSorb technology
THE BIG DIFFERENCE
The neurogenesis research suggests that Hemp Extract helps to regulate stress levels.
Research suggests that hemp Extract not only makes falling asleep easier, but it also influences the sleep cycle. Sleep is divided into multiple cycles with different phases. Hemp Extract increases the third phase, which is the phase of deep sleep.
Research suggests that hemp extract can safely and effectively reduces feelings of fear and anxiety, while at the same time helping to restore a healthy stress response.
Hemp Extract has been traditionally used for thousands of years to treat various types of discomfort.
Patented Liposomal Technology
Get more & pay less
- Clinical studies show that only about 3% to 6% of the hemp from traditional hemp products are absorbed into the body.
- OptiSorb™ ensures that 85% of our hemp is absorbed into the body
- Clinical trials show that Optisorb™ technology allows hemp to be absorbed at very high levels in the blood.
The Issue: Clinical studies show that only about 3% to 6% of the hemp from traditional hemp products are absorbed into the body. That’s a problem. There’s really no benefit to taking hemp oil if it’s not being absorbed into your body. This explains why so many other hemp products have minimal benefits or why they may seem to work at first but then have no impact over time.
The Solution: Mimicking nature, Optivida uses a patented process to embed hemp oil within lipid molecules. The fatty lipids mimic how mother’s milk naturally passes nutrients to a baby. Lipid encapsulation ensures that 85% of our hemp is absorbed into the body and enables you to feel the benefits quickly. Clinical trials show that our Optisorb™ technology allows hemp to be absorbed at very high levels in the blood.
When you get more hemp extract into your blood two great things happen:
- Your body benefits from a higher dose of hemp extract.
- You save money compared to other brands which would force you to take up to 17 times as much extract to get the same results.
Optisorb uses lipids from non-GMO sunflowers: Fatty acid chains (lipids) derived from sunflowers are naturally healthy. In fact, most of us don’t receive enough healthy fat in our diet. As the hemp is absorbed into the system, these lipids become nutrition for your liver, brain, and cells.
But is it safe? Legal? Yes!
Optivida Hemp Extract has been tested for purity and for legal compliance!
Our product is tested multiple times by a third party before it is approved for sale to you.
It is tested for purity: our hemp extracted has passed testing showing that is it safe from heavy metals, e. coli and salmonella. It has passed tests showing that it contains well below the legal limit of 0.3% THC.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Consult your physician before using any supplement.
NOTICE: EVERY BATCH of our hemp extract contains much less than the legal limit of 0.3% THC. However, if you are subject to drug testing, for reasons outside of our control, we do not recommend that you take this or any other hemp extract product. Some drug tests can show a false-positive THC result even when the product taken has no discernible THC.
1. Curr Neuropharmacol. 2013 May; 11(3): 263–275. Published online 2013 May. doi: 10.2174/1570159X11311030003 PMCID: PMC3648779 Cannabinoids, Neurogenesis and Antidepressant Drugs: Is there a Link?
1. Br J Pharmacol. 2015 Aug; 172(16): 3950–3963. Published online 2015 Jun 16. doi: 10.1111/bph.13186 PMCID: PMC4543605 The role of cannabinoids in adult neurogenesis.
2. Curr Top Med Chem. 2016;16(17):1924-42. A Systematic Review of Plant-Derived Natural Compounds for Anxiety Disorders Vitam Horm. 2017;103:193-279. doi: 10.1016/ bs.vh.2016.09.006. Epub 2016 Nov 2. The Endocannabinoid System and Anxiety.
2. Perm J. 2016 Fall;20(4):108-111. doi: 10.7812/TPP/16-005. Epub 2016 Oct 12. Effectiveness of Cannabidiol Oil for Pediatric Anxiety and Insomnia as Part of Posttraumatic Stress Disorder: A Case Report.
2. Curr Top Med Chem. 2016;16(17):1924-42. A Systematic Review of Plant-Derived Natural Compounds for Anxiety Disorders.
3. PLoS One. 2014 Feb 10;9(2):e88672. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone. 0088672. eCollection 2014. Endocannabinoid modulation of cortical up-states and NREM sleep.
3. PLoS One. 2016 Mar 31;11(3):e0152473. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone. 0152473. eCollection 2016. Endocannabinoid Signaling Regulates Sleep Stability.
3. Current Psychiatry ReportsApril 2017, 19:23| Cannabis, Cannabinoids, and Sleep: a Review of the Literature.
4. Hemp Health Revolution, The A to Z Health Benefits of Hemp Extract. Dr. Sherrill Sellman, N.D.